Eating Clean…what is it and why?
Eating clean is about eating whole foods that are unprocessed or minimally processed, making them as close to their natural form as possible.
Eliminating the simple sugars; such as refined sugar and simple carbohydrates that create insulin levels to rise will allow the metabolism to increase.
Getting the proteins, carbohydrates and good fats that the body needs will help to increase energy and burn body fat.
Tips for burning body fat and creating healthy habits:
- Eat four to six small meals a day.
- Don’t sabotage yourself with sugar.
- Drink water instead of sweet drinks.
- Wait 3 hours between meals to allow food to digest.
- Exercise to increase metabolism and create lean muscle mass which in turn helps to burn body fat.